Thank you to Leanne from allaboutlleanne.com for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award–my very first blogger award! 🙂 This award “recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.” I am fairly new to blogging–blogging regularly, that is–and I am very humbled by Leanne’s nomination. I’ve learned over the past few weeks that blogging is about a lot more than just putting out content. It’s about interacting with the rest of the blogging community–reaching out, giving feedback, showing support. So thank you to everyone who has kept up with my blog–especially those who have put up with my sparse posting schedule over the past couple of years. I’m still very much learning the art and discipline of blogging, and I’m so happy to have such a supportive community of bloggers around me that I can look up to.
So thank you again, Leanne! For those of you who don’t know Leanne, she runs a great lifestyle/beauty blog. Please check it out at allaboutleanne.com if you want some great tips 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for you nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here are the answers to Leanne’s questions:
1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging a couple of years ago, but I never really kept it up. So I guess officially? This month.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Let’s see..I had scrambled eggs and toast with jam.
3. If you could get on a plane right now, where would you go?
I really really want to go to Greece. It’s such a beautiful country and I really hope I can visit someday. I also really hope that they can get their financial crisis resolved soon.
4. What’s your favorite flower?
Plumerias! They’re so simple, delicate, and beautiful!
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
The answer to this changes a lot, haha. I’m going through a country phase right now, but usually I’m more of a pop rock type of person. Hip hop too, but only when I’m working out.
6. What does your morning beauty routine consist of?
It’s pretty simple, actually! I wash my face using Philosophy’s Purity cleanser followed by Clinique’s toner. Then I apply sunscreen and then foundation (currently loving Givenchy’s Teint Couture), followed by some bronzer. And that’s it! I don’t wear eye makeup that often, but when I do, Stila’s liquid eyeliner saves the day.
7. What’s your favorite fast food joint?
In-N-Out. McDonalds and their chicken nuggets are a close runner-up, though.
8. What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and shorts. My pajamas, basically. I usually sleep in the clothes that I’m going to workout in the next morning. Does anyone else do that?
9. Would you ever shave your head?
Hmm…I think only if it was in support of some cause that I’m really passionate about. Besides that, I think not. I like having long hair .__.
10. What’s your favorite trend right now?
I’m not really that big on trends, but I do like how Korean cosmetics are starting to make an entrance in the U.S.! I absolutely love Korean skincare products.
- The Black Sparkles Gal
- Oddinary Girl
- Smile Love Live
- The Eye Traveler
- Lynn Hoa
- The Shabby Suitcase
- Pretty Petite
- Sonam Naidu
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Favorite cuisine?
- Suppose that you will die tomorrow. How will you spend today?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What’s the weirdest dream that you’ve ever had?
- Favorite quote?
- When traveling, which do you prioritize more: food or sights?
- Biggest pet peeve?
- Would you rather be blind or deaf?