My journey with Arbonne began a couple months back. Angela, a District Manager and Independent Consultant with Arbonne, reached out to me after I expressed interest in knowing more about the brand and its products. We emailed back and forth for a bit as she aimed to find the best products for my skin type. She mailed me a couple of sample products to try–some from the RE9 line and others from the FC5 line. I liked both lines, actually, but the RE9 was definitely my favorite. I reached out to Angela soon after to purchase full-size versions of two products from the line: the cleanser and the toner. Angela is super sweet and also offered to put together a fun giveaway for you guys! You can find the details at the end of this post. Now let’s get into the product reviews!
The RE9 line is Arbonne’s anti-aging skincare collection. They use botanicals and other natural ingredients that promote more youthful looking skin. Since I’m only in my early 20s, anti-aging is not really a priority for me. But it’s never to early to start wrinkle prevention! And I loved how these products made my skin look and feel, so it was an easy choice for me. Plus, I wasn’t really on a set skincare line, so I thought it would be the perfect time to try. Products from the same line are usually built around the same goal/purpose, so consolidating the brands that you use into a single one is a great way to align your skincare goals.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I still remember when I first used it from the tiny sample tube. The smell is amazing (it’s the perfect wake-up call in the morning). It smells like an orange creamsicle. Orange-y but not citrus-y, if that makes any sense. I love how gentle this cleanser is. It lathers up quite nicely and you only need about a pea-sized amount. The built-in pump also makes this product super convenient to use. Can’t recommend this enough! I don’t know if it’s the cleanser or the toner (which I’m going to talk about next), but after 1 week of using this, my skin looked noticeably brighter, and my skin tone was much more smooth and even.
First of all, this product smells just as heavenly as the cleanser. I’ve never used a mist-toner before. When I first tried this in the sample tube, I had to use a cotton ball. But the full-size version of the product has a spray applicator. I was mind-blown, haha. One spritz is enough to cover your whole face, and you can take a cotton ball to even the spread of the product across your face if you want. My skin always feels super refreshed after using this, and this, combined with the cleanser, has really cleared up my skin over the past couple of months. I love this stuff!
I wouldn’t say these products are cheap, but I definitely think that they’re worth the price. And you don’t have to buy the whole line. I only got the cleanser and toner because for me (at this point in my life), those are the two most important products in my skincare regimen. The rest of it, like the eye cream, intensive repair cream, etc….can wait until a little later 🙂 If you guys are thinking about giving these products a try, Angela has offered to give ya’ll a 40% discount code, so be sure to mention it! Don’t be afraid to reach out–she may have other discounts/promotions that she can offer. And if you guys browse the website (link below), remember that you can switch countries to see appropriate prices. Now for the giveaway details:
- Giveaway open to residents in the following countries: Canada, US, UK, Australia, and Poland
- Must be subscribed to my blog (Reasyume)
- Go LIKE Angela’s Facebook page –she’s awesome!
- Check out Arbonne’s website and comment on this post letting me know which product you would most like to try
- For an additional entry, reblog this post (or FB/Tweet/Instagram it) and put the link in the Google Doc form
- Fill out this Google Doc so we know how to get in touch with you if you win 🙂
- Giveaway ends on Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:59PM (HAS ENDED)
PRIZES: (The prize packs look amazing!)
- ONE winner will receive a grand prize pack that will include an RE9 sample set along with various other samples, including some from the brand new Acne Skin Care Line called Clear Future. Will also include 3 full-size tinted lip conditioners from their limited edition holiday collection (a $40 value).
- ONE winner will receive a runner-up prize pack also containing the RE9 sample set as well as some other samples from a sensitive skin line called Calm.
So 2 winners total, and 2 wonderful prize packs. Thank you Angela, and I hope you all consider giving these wonderful products a try 🙂
The giveaway has ended. The winners are Emily R. (grand prize) and Leanne C. (runner-up)
Winners have been contacted. Thank you to everyone who participated!